Where to List Rental (Craigslist, har,etc?)

sowanome

I'm trying to rent out my townhome (3bd, 3bath, priv. driveway and backyard) and I'm just curious where to list it? I'm currently using craigslist and backpage.com. I know that har.com is an option however I'm trying to avoid that awful "Realtor Fee"( I will actually pay someone a small fee to list me on har.com, because I have photographs and can show the property myself)...

Any suggestions??

I've found my last 3 places on http://www.housingmaps.com/

It's a craiglist/google maps mash up.

Your craiglist ad might get buried solely on craiglist.. but the craiglist interface isn't the only place your ad will be seen.

HAR is great... but craiglist is free... certainly doesnt hurt to try it there. Housingmaps.com has been great for me.

I've found my last 3 places on http://www.housingmaps.com/

It's a craiglist/google maps mash up.

Your craiglist ad might get buried solely on craiglist.. but the craiglist interface isn't the only place your ad will be seen.

HAR is great... but craiglist is free... certainly doesnt hurt to try it there. Housingmaps.com has been great for me.

Thanks H.way6....I will definitely use this. Thanks all, I still have a month and half before i'm digging into profits....

Bite the bullet and get on HAR. Craigslist is terrible for apartment rentals because there's so many apartment complexes listing their nonsense multiple times per day.

I know, but I'm trying to exhaust all options before paying someone $1250 to list, but if it gets to Dec. 7th w/o anyone signed for January I may have to go the HAR.com route...Where are all the money hungry realtors that want quick fast cash just to list on web???? (of course not the $1250, but I'd pay $500 for just to have someone list this)

• 3 months later...

Archived