19 year old Houston rape case gets fresh hope

AtticaFlinch

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/13/texas.rape.arrest/index.html

DNA and other forensic testing led to him, authorities said. His DNA profile was in the FBI database due to a 1996 arrest in Arkansas. video.gif Watch police announce the arrest »Schuett was abducted from her bedroom, raped and left for dead August 10, 1990.

While I'm mostly liberal, I don't entirely oppose the death penalty, and that's because of people like this rapist.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/13/texas.rape.arrest/index.html

While I'm mostly liberal, I don't entirely oppose the death penalty, and that's because of people like this rapist.

I am very for the death penalty where it is applicable, but when it comes to crimes like this, I think a slow form of dismemberment is quite appropriate.

Saw this on the news at noon. According to the report the guy did the same thing to someone else and so he was already in the dna database.

The ACLU would object to this, but I've always believed a DNA sample should be take upon birth or entrance to the country. .Quite a quite a few crimes can be easily solved.

I am very for the death penalty where it is applicable, but when it comes to crimes like this, I think a slow form of dismemberment is quite appropriate.

This is the most heinous crime imaginable.  I agree, a slow and painful death would be most appropriate.  Anything less than it's a disservice to the victim. 

The ACLU would object to this, but I've always believed a DNA sample should be take upon birth or entrance to the country. .Quite a quite a few crimes can be easily solved.

No thank you, I'd rather not be questioned every time a jogger in the park is raped and murdered on top of a hair that fell off my head earlier in the day.

Archived