AIA home tour - Outdoor Armchair, where did they get them?

Hello,

I did the AIA home tour today and saw some neat outdoor lounge/armchairs at one of the tour houses. I am trying to find out where you can buy this chair. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture. It was house #7 on 309 Glenwood. When you walked outside towards the infinity pool there were four plastic "orange slice" chairs and a small table. I believe the owner had four more at another location. They looked really comfortable and were in various colors including red. They resemble Paulin's orange slice chair. I have searched every possible contemporary furniture / outdoor website without luck which leeds me to be believe that these weren't bought at high-end places like Kuhl Linscomb etc.

Let me know if you have seen them and have an idea how they are called and where to find them....... Thanks!

Hoef

Hello,

I did the AIA home tour today and saw some neat outdoor lounge/armchairs at one of the tour houses. I am trying to find out where you can buy this chair. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture. It was house #7 on 309 Glenwood. When you walked outside towards the infinity pool there were four plastic "orange slice" chairs and a small table. I believe the owner had four more at another location. They looked really comfortable and were in various colors including red. They resemble Paulin's orange slice chair. I have searched every possible contemporary furniture / outdoor website without luck which leeds me to be believe that these weren't bought at high-end places like Kuhl Linscomb etc.

Let me know if you have seen them and have an idea how they are called and where to find them....... Thanks!

Hoef

A little off topic, but how did you like the tour? I went, and saw some pretty things, but got pretty tired of three-story townhouses, concrete floors, and corner windows.

A little off topic, but how did you like the tour? I went, and saw some pretty things, but got pretty tired of three-story townhouses, concrete floors, and corner windows.

HAAAA!! I know what you mean. I really liked the Glenwood house (of course) and the Louisiana house. And the warehouse on Feagan was AWESOME!!!! I wish I had gotten some photos. I love the minimalist bedrooms! Makes me want to take a shovel to all my crap in my house. LOL!!

Agree I liked previous tours better than this year.

Archived