Corner Of Main St. And Richmond Ave.

rgr

couldn't find this anywhere else. the building on the northwest corner of richmond and main (not sure of the name of it, but presumably it's owned by the baptist church) just behind the fountain came down today. they had been working on the parking lot for a while. anyone know what's planned. the corner is now dramatically different visually, as one would expect.

couldn't find this anywhere else. the building on the northwest corner of richmond and main (not sure of the name of it, but presumably it's owned by the baptist church) just behind the fountain came down today. they had been working on the parking lot for a while. anyone know what's planned. the corner is now dramatically different visually, as one would expect.

I'm picturing the Sears in my head, but I guess that's the corner across the street.

Do you suppose this may be part of the rail expansion?

I'm picturing the Sears in my head, but I guess that's the corner across the street.

Do you suppose this may be part of the rail expansion?

i wouldn't think so. the aereal photos scanned by metro on their website showing the red line route, shows it going through the city block to the southwest of this corner. i'm guessing that the church is sprucing up its property--just not sure if there will be another building or a parklike setting or an extension of the parking lot. it was an ugly building imo, so i won't miss it.

i wouldn't think so. the aereal photos scanned by metro on their website showing the red line route, shows it going through the city block to the southwest of this corner. i'm guessing that the church is sprucing up its property--just not sure if there will be another building or a parklike setting or an extension of the parking lot. it was an ugly building imo, so i won't miss it.

I wonder if the University Line will live up to its name and ultimately make it out to HBU.

It was a 2 (or 3?) story building. I think it was called The Point and it was something to do with the church, maybe some kind of homeless outreach thing? I always saw people laying around in front of it. He's correct, the corner looks pretty different right now.

• The title was changed to Corner Of Main St. And Richmond Ave.

Archived