Peace Out Houston!

flipper

After 12 years in Houston and 7 1/2 years flipping houses here, we are moving out of state. Keep up the good work HAIF'ers!

flipper

It's been surreal, Flip, and you've been a fun read.

What city are you moving to?

Don't forget to use one of Ed's other sites if you can. ;)

After 12 years in Houston and 7 1/2 years flipping houses here, we are moving out of state. Keep up the good work HAIF'ers!

flipper

Don't act like you will be going to someplace without internet.

Just because you are leaving Houston, does not mean you have to leave HAIF.

You know you will be back on HAIF. :P

BTW, the rental house turned out amazing, thanks for selling us the paint.

We're going to Franklin, TN. We'll be doing the flipping thing out there also as well as pursuing some other interests. I might poke into HAIF every once in a while. There is no NAIF (nashville architecture) forum as far as I know :)

flipper

We're going to Franklin, TN. We'll be doing the flipping thing out there also as well as pursuing some other interests. I might poke into HAIF every once in a while. There is no NAIF (nashville architecture) forum as far as I know smile.gif

flipper

Ohhhh, basements! Lots of potential! You have a great style that I'm sure will attract lots of buyers there. I'm sure it will be interesting to work on homes in a different region. Good luck, you will be missed here!

flipper

Good luck. Really enjoyed every single one of your flip threads. Yes, if you can keep them coming TN edition!

• 10 months later...

We will be back in October. No immediate plans to jump back into flipping. I'm actually looking for a job currently and we have a side business on the nighst/weekends. We are looking forward to reuniting with our Houston friends!

In some ways, it feels like only a week has gone by, but in others it seems like forever :)

Yes Porchman, we've really grown our photography business while in Franklin and are really looking forward to pursuing it more back in H-town.

"See" y'all in a couple months!

flipper

Archived