Support your HAIF sponsors!

I just noticed an ad at the top of the page, and I just had to comment. It’s a Chili’s ad for three courses for two people for $20. Michelle and I went there last Saturday, and I mean to tell you, that’s a durn good deal!

Their chicken fried steak dinner is $10.59. With the deal they have, the CFS is only $10, plus you get an appetizer and desert along with it.

Anyone else try this special?

The bar was smoky.

As a non-smoker, I should have the right to be free from the nasty, murderous, foul odor of second-hand smoke. All smokers should be hung up by their – uh, thumbs until they lose the filthy habit.

Man, that felt good to say that! Nothing more rewarding to us self-righteous ex-smokers than to spout of to those still with the habit!

I quit going to Chilli's after they told me they no longer have chilli. I mean, what the hell? 

I read online last week that it's still there. It's not on the menu, but they'll make it if you ask for it. Though that policy may vary from restaurant to restaurant.

I read online last week that it's still there.  It's not on the menu, but they'll make it if you ask for it.  Though that policy may vary from restaurant to restaurant.

Sorry. I still remember the original Chillis on Richmond and the Chille's Trip burger. Now it's like an Applebee's. 

Archived