you suck at craigslist

That is awesome. I also enjoy reading craigslist ads to see the unintentional humor. The sad part is that those aren't even the dumbest people on the planet, there's a whole ton of people who couldn't even get on a computer, much less post an ad with the 2 steps it takes.

Heh....I try to avoid selling on Craig's List unless I need to sell hard-to-ship stuff like furniture. The reason is, 9 out of 10 times, people just don't show up after responding to the ad.

I remember one case where a woman and I agreed to a time so she could pick up something. She never showed up, and when I emailed her to ask if she was still interested, she said yes and that she just forgot about it. So, we agreed to another time, and guess what.....she didn't show up. At that point, I was just fed up, so I put the list back for sale on Craig's List. When she found out about that, she got pissed off and yelled, "You make people on Craig's List look bad!" Man, talk about irony.... :-)

Heh....I try to avoid selling on Craig's List unless I need to sell hard-to-ship stuff like furniture. The reason is, 9 out of 10 times, people just don't show up after responding to the ad.

I remember one case where a woman and I agreed to a time so she could pick up something. She never showed up, and when I emailed her to ask if she was still interested, she said yes and that she just forgot about it. So, we agreed to another time, and guess what.....she didn't show up. At that point, I was just fed up, so I put the list back for sale on Craig's List. When she found out about that, she got pissed off and yelled, "You make people on Craig's List look bad!" Man, talk about irony.... :-)

Great site, along the lines of mylifeisaverage/awkwardfamilyphotos/ohcrapparentsonfacebook/icanhascheezburger.

Archived