Where to buy large amount of cable

Hello,

I need to buy at least 140ft of coax and phone cable to run under the ground from the pole to the house. Currently they go through the air over my garden and it is plain ugly. However, buying 150ft of coax at Lowe's or Home Depot is incredibly expensive so do you guys recommend another shop (please don't suggest Radio Shack :-) ?

Hello,

I need to buy at least 140ft of coax and phone cable to run under the ground from the pole to the house. Currently they go through the air over my garden and it is plain ugly. However, buying 150ft of coax at Lowe's or Home Depot is incredibly expensive so do you guys recommend another shop (please don't suggest Radio Shack :-) ?

I am currently putting pipe in my backyard to bury the phone line. The AT&T guy said that if I sign up for U-verse, he will run the wire in the pipe for free...including cable. If you live in an area served by U-verse, it is worth checking out.

Hello,

Try Time Warner, they DO sell the coax cable by the foot and they will even put the ends on for you. Apparently you have a budget, but that copper cable ain't cheap.

Archived