Free to Some HAIFer: Starbucks coupons

editor

I have the Starbucks black card. Because of this Starbucks is constantly sending me 10% off beverage coupons to share with my family and friends.

Well, all of my family members are dead or incapacitated, and none of my friends around here drink Starbucks. So I'll send them to the first HAIFer who responds here and PMs me their mailing address.

There are four coupons for 10% off your total order which expire July 31, 2009.

There are three coupons for 10% off your total order which expire December 31, 2009.

I just hate to let these go to waste, and since I already have the black card they don't do me any good.

First posted, first served!

I have the Starbucks black card. Because of this Starbucks is constantly sending me 10% off beverage coupons to share with my family and friends.

Well, all of my family members are dead or incapacitated, and none of my friends around here drink Starbucks. So I'll send them to the first HAIFer who responds here and PMs me their mailing address.

There are three coupons for 10% off your total order which expire December 31, 2009.

I just hate to let these go to waste, and since I already have the black card they don't do me any good.

Not to digress, are you saying if you have a Starbuck's black card, you always get 10% off.

How do you apply? Is this it?

No to digress, are you saying if you have a Starbuck black card, you always get 10% off.

Yes. Off of everything in the store. I even used my black card to buy my wife's black card.

How do you apply? Is this it?

Yeah, that's it. I guess they call it a "gold" card, but really the card is all black with just the tiny gold logo in the middle.

You don't have to apply, just go into the store and ask for one. It costs $25.

I'm interested! I'll PM my address.

Archived