Help! I need a gallery!

Can anyone out there recommend any galleries here that can host photo exhibits? I've checked a few here in town but they're either closed at night/weekends, or too small or way too big. I'm looking to display at least 25 photos with some added elements to the exhibit.

It's part of a project I'm working on that has a tremendous local history bent to it.

Thanks for your help!

J.R.

Can anyone out there recommend any galleries here that can host photo exhibits? I've checked a few here in town but they're either closed at night/weekends, or too small or way too big. I'm looking to display at least 25 photos with some added elements to the exhibit.

It's part of a project I'm working on that has a tremendous local history bent to it.

Thanks for your help!

J.R.

Why limit yourself to a facility dedicated toward that.

Why not consider a trendy bar or coffee house.

25 photos is not much, and I am sure someone would love to host an "event" at their business if you can guarantee some sort of compensation with lots of paying customers/gallery goers.

Why limit yourself to a facility dedicated toward that.

Why not consider a trendy bar or coffee house.

25 photos is not much, and I am sure someone would love to host an "event" at their business if you can guarantee some sort of compensation with lots of paying customers/gallery goers.

I could go up to 40 photos. It's just that space becomes an issue at that point I guess.

The focus of the exhibit is on an individual (the photographer in this case) so I'm not sure if a bar or coffee house is the best place to stage a photo exhibit like this.

While not a full fledged gallery, you might check Dakota Lofts to see if they could work something out for you. They do exhibits from time to time and it's set in pretty neat surroundings. I used to know the manager (Calvin), but don't think he's there anymore.

Archived