Houston's 10 Hottest Female Newscasters

sheeats

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree! i mean there are a lot of hot newscasters, but shes the only one

who looks like shes heading "out" after the news, yet still has a professional tone/voice...

Let me make 3 points:

1) Fake hair? I friggin' hate it. With a passion. You don't get on the list.

2) Fake boobs? Fine with me. Show 'em to me on TV and you get on the list.

3) Gina Gaston? Are you fudgin' kiddin' me? Uh-Uh.

Let me make 3 points:

1) Fake hair? I friggin' hate it. With a passion. You don't get on the list.

2) Fake boobs? Fine with me. Show 'em to me on TV and you get on the list.

3) Gina Gaston? Are you fudgin' kiddin' me? Uh-Uh.

Cynthia Cisneros?

WTF. That is a joke.

Jessica Willey? Maybe several years ago.

... this list is a joke.

It supposed to be HOTTEST NEWSCASTERS................ HOTTEST! What is hot about Gina or Cynthia Cisneros? It's for the HOTTEST.... not the most popular... or who can speak English the best.

I almost forgot to mention, 39's cashing in even further on Mia's looks. They have a large billboard on US59 SB about 1/2 mile before Spur 527 with a pic of her on it with the message "Watch me at 9. -Mia." I might be able to get a photo of it in coming days. I passed by it 3 times yesterday ferrying family members between Riverside and Sugar Land, but I didn't think of bringing a camera. I guess 39's philosophy is "hey Houston, screw Dave Ward and his 40 years of anchor experience, watch us cause we've got eye candy at 9!" :lol:

I passed by it 3 times yesterday ferrying family members between Riverside and Sugar Land, but I didn't think of bringing a camera.

Well, I found this photo of the billboard in question on Isiah Carey's blog. You can all see it for yourselves now.

IMG00266.jpg

Exactly my point. Great pic to prove Gina shouldn't even be in the Top 25. Think a blind guy must have chosen that dress for her by the way.

I think I found my blind guy right here.:rolleyes: I still think she doesn't look bad, I don't know exactly what it is about her which makes her look bad in your eyes.

I think I found my blind guy right here.rolleyes.gif I still think she doesn't look bad, I don't know exactly what it is about her which makes her look bad in your eyes.

I didn't say she looks "bad".

The topic of this thread is Houston's 10 HOTTEST Female Newscasters.

Duh.

It's the competition based upon the topic. Dose of reality needed.

Of course... everyone has their own opinion as to what is considered "hot"......

• 4 months later...

People are shocked and outraged that Dominique Sachse didn't make the list. laugh.gif

I think the writer sat down and admitted, "....all I'm doing is putting out yet another Houston newsbabe list. How am I supposed to get any chatter going? That's it--I'll leave out the woman who is obviously # 1, not just by her extraordinary beauty, talent and class, but above all, her genuine kindness towards everybody around her...."

14189.jpg

• 7 months later...

I notice that there's no equivalent "Hottest Male Newscaster" thread.

Apparently women and gay men are more interested in the actual news. Not that that makes us smarter.

Either that, or everybody recognizes that all the male newscasters are toolbags.

I was having a discussion about hottest news guy with the young gay intern in my office, and I was surpised he picked Erik

Barajas over Andy Cerota. I vote for Andy. Is there some even smoother and better groomed I'm missing?

Even though I respect both of your choices, I tend to lean more toward Wayne Dolcefino.

In all seriousness, I'm with your intern for Erik, even though Andy's a close #2.

Now, back to the hot babes...

Is it true that Jan Carson's nickname was "Bunny" and if so, why?

Does anyone else remember when Paula Zhan was on CH2?

People are shocked and outraged that Dominique Sachse didn't make the list. laugh.gif

I think the writer sat down and admitted, "....all I'm doing is putting out yet another Houston newsbabe list. How am I supposed to get any chatter going? That's it--I'll leave out the woman who is obviously # 1, not just by her extraordinary beauty, talent and class, but above all, her genuine kindness towards everybody around her...."

14189.jpg

Looks like that gal has invested in some serious plastic surgery. The eyes, the botox lips...

People are shocked and outraged that Dominique Sachse didn't make the list.

Class? Seriously? Are you talking about the newsanchor who, 4 or 5 years ago, ran several weeks of "I've got a secret, and I will reveal it on the air", and then predictably informed the KPRC audience that she was pregnant. A journalist with "talent and class" would realize that she's there to report the news, not be the news!

Class? Seriously? Are you talking about the newsanchor who, 4 or 5 years ago, ran several weeks of "I've got a secret, and I will reveal it on the air", and then predictably informed the KPRC audience that she was pregnant. A journalist with "talent and class" would realize that she's there to report the news, not be the news!

Linda Ellerbee's autobiography And So It Goes includes some scathing remarks about newscasters whose motivations have to do more with self-promotion than reporting.

How unfortunate that many of her colleagues don't share her views.

• 2 weeks later...

Gina's not shabby.

DSCF0144.JPG

See this link if the photo doesn't show up.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QseH-QYr-Kk/SjUALTEyyfI/AAAAAAAAgiU/VmQXZlywGI4/s1600-h/DSCF0144.JPG

That's Mario Elies wife, and yea, she's hot.

I'm with niche, I don't date anything lower than a ten, heres a pic of the last chick I was nailin', see for yourself hombres.....

111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg

She's currently got a few modeling gigs goin but her real passion is acting, so keep your eyes on the big screen cuz she might be coming soon to a theatre near you...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hottest by Station IMO

KPRC:

Jennifer Reyna

Daniella Guzman

Dominique Sachse

Courtney Zavala

KTRK:

Ilona Carson

Casey Curry

Katie McCall

KHOU:

Lucy Noland

Christine Haas

Katherine Whaley

KRIV:

Michelle Merhar (went to college and knew her in college, she's really nice)

Natalie Bomke

• 4 months later...

Where in the hell is Mia Gradney?

How did they leave out a nice looking a lady like THIS?

Indeed, JM, that second question is a good one. Now I'll repeat the first: where is Mia Gradney today? Since channel 39 went to its "continuous sound-bite" format and did away with anything like anchorpersons (at least when I used to watch at 9:00pm) I've wondered what happened to those folks. I know the meterologist found a new gig and I just discovered recently that Leticia Juarez (who I would have placed at least in my top 15 if not top 10) has returned to LA with the ABC affiliate.

Archived