Seven Riverway: Multifamily At 7 Riverway

Gary

i drive by riverway almost every day and its currently under construction.  crane along with piers are up.  if you drive down post oak just south of woodway, you can see the construction site.

The one I was talking about is in the Riverway complex. Is the Orion crane visible from the West Loop? I looked for it yesterday while heading to Willowbend but couldn't see it.

If you are on Shepherd over Buffalo Bayou, look to the west and you'll see it. Also, if you are on TC Jester, or Durham traveling south just north of I-10 over the railroad tracks you'll see them. The builds will be set deep in some trees, so seeing the crane is not easy from the ground. The west loop doesn't get high enough to see over the trees.

Midtowncoog probably can see the Orion crane from his office in Uptown too. He may have to move to another side of the building though.

If you are on Shepherd over Buffalo Bayou, look to the west and you'll see it.  Also, if you are on TC Jester, or Durham traveling south just north of I-10 over the railroad tracks you'll see them.  The builds will be set deep in some trees, so seeing the crane is not easy from the ground.  The west loop doesn't get high enough to see over the trees.

Midtowncoog probably can see the Orion crane from his office in Uptown too.  He may have to move to another side of the building though.

I found the entrance about two months ago but couldn't see past the sales office. Can you see the cranes off the entrance on Memorial?

There is no crane on site at the Orion project yet.

The crane you are referring to is the one for the new Bayou On The Bend apartments. It will be 6 stories right next to the Left Bank Apartments directly on Memorial Drive overlooking the bayou.

Oh,

I though Bayou Bend Reached the part where they didn't need the crane anymore. I've seen the use of the crane for the support and parking structure because site is not that accessible to trucks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Come home! We'll leave the light on for ya. :P

Well, we started at ten years til we come back...now its 9. Tick Tock.

Off course, if we win the lotto and can buy a brand spanking new home in Piney Point or Hedwig, we'll be home the next day!

Edited by KatieDidIt

• 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Seven Riverway: Multifamily At 7 Riverway
  • The topic was unlocked