Richmond Plaza 1947 Cottage 2/1/1 For Sale

http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cf...0Jessamine%20St

2/1/1, 1 owner lived there for 62 years, brand new roof, ~7 year old central a/c and heat units, new water heater, cedar shake ext, int not updated, original oak parque flooring throughout. circle drive, nice yard.

hcad sq ft does not include 10X12 utility room w/wd connections added to back of garage, 11X18 sunroom/den added = actual sq ft is 1450.

2009 hcad appraisal = $303,577.00. new const on block ~$700-800K.

home being sold for lot value, but is livable or rentable as is.

Owner will consider all offers and willing to finance.

$230,000.

post-2393-1245261176.jpg

This block has been pretty well insulated from the traditional Bellaire rebuilds. These are some of the cheaper originals in Bellaire, so maybe something other than a builder will be able to buy it..

I love the real estate speak, though - being sold for lot value, but house is "livable."

These are some of the cheaper originals in Bellaire, so maybe something other than a builder will be able to buy it..

I love the real estate speak, though - being sold for lot value, but house is "livable."

the house is not in Bellaire, it's one block out, although it's zoned to Bellaire schools - Condit Elem, Pin Oak MS (or Pershing MS), and Bellaire HS.

and yes (even though I'm not the realtor), I call new roof, new hot water heater, newish cent air and heat, fresh paint inside, quality hardwood floors "livable." original glass door knobs and light fixtures from the late 40s are just bonuses. ;)

EDIT: the pics on har.com were taken before int painting and cleanup. will post new ones.

• 1 month later...

Archived