College World Series

20thStDad

You better believe I'm watching! Gorilla ball is back at LSU, with some pitching too. We look good so far. Even though UT is the 1 seed, they haven't looked great and squeaked one out last night. I think we're gonna win it all!

You better believe I'm watching! Gorilla ball is back at LSU, with some pitching too. We look good so far. Even though UT is the 1 seed, they haven't looked great and squeaked one out last night. I think we're gonna win it all!

This team really reminds me of the '91 team. Has a good vibe.

This team really reminds me of the '91 team. Has a good vibe.

I was hoping '97. That team didn't make it close, they just destroyed everyone. In my mind I can't separate the 91 and 93 teams for some reason. One of them had better pitching, and we had like a 16 strikeout pitching performance in the title game. That must have been 93, we won that one 8-0.

I feel good about facing either Virginia or Arkansas again. They'll be using all their good pitching to win the elimination game, and we'll have our 2nd best and closer fully rested.

I was hoping '97. That team didn't make it close, they just destroyed everyone. In my mind I can't separate the 91 and 93 teams for some reason. One of them had better pitching, and we had like a 16 strikeout pitching performance in the title game. That must have been 93, we won that one 8-0.

I feel good about facing either Virginia or Arkansas again. They'll be using all their good pitching to win the elimination game, and we'll have our 2nd best and closer fully rested.

You guys are definitely in the easier bracket, especially now that CSU Fullerton is out. They kind of put all the pitching in the other bracket with UT, ASU, and UNC. UT is gonna have a tough time with ASU today and has to play better than they did against Southern Miss. I think the winner of tonight's game will face LSU in the title game, not sure who wins two out of three there, might depend on how the pitching sets up for either ASU or UT...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived