And Now For Something Completely Different

Highway6

Since Kinkaid hasn't started the next City guessing game yet, and since I'm feeling slightly bored.....

Name one, or more, interesting and completely random fact/talent/oddity about yourself that Haifers probably don't know.

Please start your post with your name... so in case this thread gets lot of action...it might be neat to have one summary post listing

______ does _________

______ can do ________

______ once did _______

Yah... bored...

I think we did this along time ago... don't care.. lets do it again.

TheNiche is the biological offspring of a crossbreed between a normal human and a mutant whose body produces excessive amounts of blood and that has to be bled (medieval-style) on a regular basis in order to not die of high blood pressure. Leeches are an option.

I just found out today, so it certainly qualifies as something most HAIFers don't know about.

TheNiche is the biological offspring of a crossbreed between a normal human and a mutant whose body produces excessive amounts of blood and that has to be bled (medieval-style) on a regular basis in order to not die of high blood pressure. Leeches are an option.

I just found out today, so it certainly qualifies as something most HAIFers don't know about.

Is giving blood every 8 weeks enough?

20thStDad gives every 8 weeks, and is addicted to giving blood. He doesn't know why. Maybe it's the satisfaction of helping others, or a masochistic tendency, or maybe it's the free snacks and t-shirts he gets.

Well since we're on the topic of blood, Crunchtastic is a carrier of form of anemia known as thalamessia, common to people of mediterranean lineage. Just the opposite of Niche's alien-like syndrome of having too much blood, in my case it's too few red blood cells carrying the proper amounts of hemoglobin.

I've given blood twice in my life, both times passed clean out, and never got a t-shirt. I feel so used.

Archived