Canon Powershot S5 IS for sale

DavidATX

I tried to sell this twice on craigslist in the past couple of weeks with no takers. Great deal on a great camera with a bag, 4 gig memory card, manual and usb cable. I have it listed on ebay now (unfortunately)...but I would rather sell it locally. Here is the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=170340890204

I don't think (or don't know how) I can end the auction early, even though no one has bid on it (I have several people watching the auction and I guess they will start bidding in the last couple of hours).

I am in the Heights and can meet the buyer within a reasonable distance.

Thanks,

David

Yep! Sold it this morning via ebay. I wish I would have thought of this site earlier, but I forgot there was a classified section.

Do you already have another camera picked out to replace it?

Do you already have another camera picked out to replace it?

I have a 40D now. I have almost come around full circle, my first camera (which I still have) was a 1976 Canon AE-1. Without a darkroom I don't see the advantage of shooting film at this point. I am still getting used to this camera though.

I have a 40D now. I have almost come around full circle, my first camera (which I still have) was a 1976 Canon AE-1. Without a darkroom I don't see the advantage of shooting film at this point. I am still getting used to this camera though.

Nice choice :D

Read and reread the manual. Also check out the helpful videos on youtube.

flipper

Archived