Recycling Centers In East End

My wife and I just started recycling plastics, glass, cardboard, and paper around the house. We searched the City of Houston's website and it said that there was a recycling center around the intersection of Ennis St. and I-45. But when I went there this past weekend to check it out, all I saw was a rundown office complex. Does anyone know of a recycling center in East End? Or perhaps the closest to the East End, if there are none inside the area?

My wife and I just started recycling plastics, glass, cardboard, and paper around the house. We searched the City of Houston's website and it said that there was a recycling center around the intersection of Ennis St. and I-45. But when I went there this past weekend to check it out, all I saw was a rundown office complex. Does anyone know of a recycling center in East End? Or perhaps the closest to the East End, if there are none inside the area?

On the southeast side, there is one at galveston road and central - across from the water treatment plant.

We go to the Westpark/West University one. It isn't too far away, though it would be terrific to have one closer! Recycling rates in the east end generally bite, and I would love to see more emphasis placed on it in our area.

Well..technically..the one on Central at Galveston Road (just outside the loop) is probably closer to you by 3 or 4 miles.

Just Sayin' ^_^

• The title was changed to Recycling Centers In East End

Archived