List of active HAIFers

IronTiger

Sure, they could pick a place and then just hangout across the street from it and stare......... :huh:

At the HAIF happy hour last Friday, I felt as though we were being watched by eyes on the outside. :huh:

Anybody want to fess up?

Sweet, this is equivalant to the popular jock/cheerleader lunch table. . . right :P

Big Brother is watching us.

Nice to know I've earned my wings... ;) ...but I always thought, in HS, the coolest ones were the surfing dudes, who ditched lunch to go catch the surf.

So does this mean I'm a "cool nerd", now?

What do you get when a topic that originally had no purpose goes way off topic? I don't even know where I am right now.

Are you into the brew this early in the afternoon? ;)

What do you get when a topic that originally had no purpose goes way off topic? I don't even know where I am right now.

The Twilight Zone. And, yes, I know that it is She_eats, but why not combine it into Sheets? And ricco, is that "Ricko" or some foreign pronunciation so it comes out as "Reeso" or something like that?

And, yes, I know that it is She_eats, but why not combine it into Sheets?

Sheeats has a food blog. What would someone named Sheets blog about? Linens? ...nah, too boring. Not juicy enough to attract readership.

But what happens on or in or under sheets that might attract an audience? Hrmmm.... It's definitely a brain-tickler. ;):lol:

What?

Yours should be Historical Houston Archivist, Preserver of Demolished or Disrespected Arch., along with Tmariar.

Both of your works are amazing, I'm referring to the web-sites. I fall a distant third.

The Twilight Zone. And, yes, I know that it is She_eats, but why not combine it into Sheets? And ricco, is that "Ricko" or some foreign pronunciation so it comes out as "Reeso" or something like that?

"Ricco" (or "Ree-co" <wince>) was born out of frustration. I was a lurker for a few weeks when someone said something that I HAD to respond to and didn't want to use my "Old" name. Yeah, it's not that clever of a name, but I'm rather uncreative that way.

Archived