Need help locating old paver bricks.

I'm needing some help finding a place where I can get some old pavers. I've got some (Grosbeck and Mexia) and still need a few more to complete one of my projects. It doesn't matter whether they are broken, covered in mortar or any thing else, I just need them. If anyone has any ideas ot knows of someplace to get them please let me know!

Thanks,

D

would these do?

Bricks.jpg

flipper

For some reason I cannot see the pictures. I'm basically using anything I can get my hands on. Can you send me the pics at dstcyrd@gmail.com ? I'm guessing cgallagher works for Western Brick, and if they are paying $.60 a brick and removing them for free, its doubtful that I can compete, much less afford their bricks. Flipper, you're around the neighborhood right? I'm at 12th and Yale.

If thats cedar bayou, Western Brick will pay 60 cents a piece. They'll also remove it for free.

I have no idea what kind of brick it is. Here's what it looked like before I put the sledge to it. I used a few dozen of the non-broken ones. Most of what I have left is broken.

IMG_3910.jpg

flipper

I have no idea what kind of brick it is. Here's what it looked like before I put the sledge to it. I used a few dozen of the non-broken ones. Most of what I have left is broken.

IMG_3910.jpg

flipper

I'll take broken. Still can't see the pictures, but if they are roughly the same size as the ones i am using then it shouldn't be an issue.

No, I don't work for Western Brick. I merely posted that comment becuase most people dont know that there are companies out there that will pay for old brick.

That looks like a fire grade brick. Probably not cedar bayou, but Good stuff anyhow.

No, I don't work for Western Brick. I merely posted that comment becuase most people dont know that there are companies out there that will pay for old brick.

That looks like a fire grade brick. Probably not cedar bayou, but Good stuff anyhow.

How about old cast stone? like reeaaaallly old.

Found a bunch this weekend that people had set out for heavy trash, most of these were in piles with other trash/treasures in front of new townhome construction. I found several of the Cedar Bayou bricks you were talking about along with some really old Houston and Bishop pavers. Thanks for your help and if you still have some I would be willing to take as many as you want off your hands...

Archived