Riverstone Community In Sugar Land/Missouri City

brain

Anyone here lives in riverstone ? It appears riverstone is a very large community and the schools are zoned 'all-over'. Are they going to have more elementary/middle/high schools coming-up

(if so, when ?) inside the community ?

Also, is their any tax difference between the Missouri city portion of Riverstone and Sugarland portion of Riverstone ? Any potential 'annexing' issues ? (honestly, I don't know what they mean when people use that word in this context).

How about the commute from Riverstone to Downtown ? It seems theres a 6 miles drive thru Hwy 6 before getting to 59 ?

Someone mentioned earlier about a 'sewage facility' next to Riverstone. Is such a thing really exist and isa concern ?

Any past flooding issues in that area ?

Anyone here lives in riverstone ? It appears riverstone is a very large community and the schools are zoned 'all-over'. Are they going to have more elementary/middle/high schools coming-up

(if so, when ?) inside the community ?

Also, is their any tax difference between the Missouri city portion of Riverstone and Sugarland portion of Riverstone ? Any potential 'annexing' issues ? (honestly, I don't know what they mean when people use that word in this context).

How about the commute from Riverstone to Downtown ? It seems theres a 6 miles drive thru Hwy 6 before getting to 59 ?

Someone mentioned earlier about a 'sewage facility' next to Riverstone. Is such a thing really exist and isa concern ?

Any past flooding issues in that area ?

It's a very nice community that has taken a while to get going. I think the developers just had bad timing, it was supposed to be much further along by now. But it is still top notch. The location is a ways down Hwy 6 from 59, but really only about 4 miles, a quick drive. Add 5-10 minutes to your commute from Hwy 6 and 59 and you'll have a pretty accurate time. Everyone's commute on 59 is different based upon what time you're on the road. I hadn't heard of a sewage facility. The will be no annexing as Riverstone falls within Missouri City and Sugar Land, both incorporated cities that levy city taxes. Sugar Land's taxes are lower, but MoCity is still more than affordable.

What else? :)

• The title was changed to Riverstone Community In Sugar Land/Missouri City

Archived