The Allen: Mixed-Use Development At Allen Parkway & Gillette St.

jmontrose

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from a release about the Arabella. I highlighted the Randall Davis relationship.

Jan Sparks and Michael Snodgrass of Transwestern arranged the financing on behalf of developer Randall Davis of D.C. Partners. The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, which was part of the equity, allows foreign nationals to obtain an expedited green card in exchange for stimulating the U.S. economy through job creation.

55 minutes ago, Houston19514 said:

Do we actually know this to be true?

48 minutes ago, Triton said:

Right, and the C stands for Cockerspaniel.

I'm mostly echo chambering what I've heard a few places, but it makes sense to me - he's definitely involved. I'm assuming the "C" is Roberto Contreras 

26 minutes ago, AREJAY said:

I'm mostly echo chambering what I've heard a few places, but it makes sense to me - he's definitely involved. I'm assuming the "C" is Roberto Contreras 

yes, it's Davis Contreras Partners so yes, Randall is involved.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2019 at 1:24 PM, swtsig said:

yes, it's Davis Contreras Partners so yes, Randall is involved.

With respect, the name of the company is not "Davis Contreras Partners."  The company is named "DC Partners".  Do you have first-hand knowledge that the D in DC Partners, stands for Davis?  (Not wishing to be tendentious, but I have not been able to unearth any evidence that Randall Davis is part of DC Partners, so I'm genuinely curious.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Houston19514 said:

With respect, the name of the company is not "Davis Contreras Partners."  The company is named "DC Partners".  Do you have first-hand knowledge that the D in DC Partners, stands for Davis?  (Not wishing to be tendentious, but I have not been able to unearth any evidence that Randall Davis is part of DC Partners, so I'm genuinely curious.)

This is from a release about the Arabella. I highlighted the Randall Davis relationship.

Jan Sparks and Michael Snodgrass of Transwestern arranged the financing on behalf of developer Randall Davis of D.C. Partners. The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, which was part of the equity, allows foreign nationals to obtain an expedited green card in exchange for stimulating the U.S. economy through job creation.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, bobruss said:

Jan Sparks and Michael Snodgrass of Transwestern arranged the financing on behalf of developer Randall Davis of D.C. Partners. The EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, which was part of the equity, allows foreign nationals to obtain an expedited green card in exchange for stimulating the U.S. economy through job creation.

Interesting.   Thank you.  But it's from Transwestern, not from DC Partners or Randall Davis, so not quite conclusive. 

Edited by Houston19514
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2019 at 4:15 AM, Urbannizer said:

Free event being held Thursday March 21st for a “first look” at The Allen. The new design will likely be shown here.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-residences-at-the-allen-friends-family-event-tickets-57735629823?aff=ebdssbdestsearch

Anyone planning to attend? 6PM at the Arabella

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Urbannizer said:

Anyone planning to attend? 6PM at the Arabella

15 hours ago, ekdrm2d1 said:

Just spoke to a representative of DC Partners. The event has been postponed.

I have a feeling that they jumped the gun on publishing that link and a lot more people than "friends and family" are interested in attending. The RSVP is now password protected.

• Like 1

With the exception of Marlowe downtown, every RD project had been a complete departure from the initial rendering.  The Allen is a beautiful mixed-use development In the marketing material. . . I fear it will end up a half-stucco disappointment like Arabella and Astoria before all is said and done.  But who knows, maybe Mr Davis has turned a corner.  We’ll see.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MarathonMan said:

With the exception of Marlowe downtown, every RD project had been a complete departure from the initial rendering.  The Allen is a beautiful mixed-use development In the marketing material. . . I fear it will end up a half-stucco disappointment like Arabella and Astoria before all is said and done.  But who knows, maybe Mr Davis has turned a corner.  We’ll see.

RD is not involved with DC Partners anymore. 

• Like 2