Jump to content

The Allen: Allen Parkway/Gillette Mixed-Use 6-Acres


jmontrose

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, freundb said:

There are two reddit posts from this bridge, and the amount of hate this building is getting is remarkable. 

Can always look at it somewhat philosophically. People are going to hate something, it seems to be in our DNA. Hating buildings is fairly harmless. I can't stand the Tour Montparnesse in Paris due to its location, but still love Paris. One can adjust. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, freundb said:

There are two reddit posts from this bridge, and the amount of hate this building is getting is remarkable. 

It’s r/houston, they hate absolutely everything on there, lol. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BEES?! said:

It’s r/houston, they hate absolutely everything on there, lol. 

True, but "this building sucks cuz its blocking the view of the other buildings" is one of the more ridiculous things on that sub.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2021 at 9:20 AM, freundb said:

True, but "this building sucks cuz its blocking the view of the other buildings" is one of the more ridiculous things on that sub.

That is probably the most Bourgeois thing I've heard...since yesterday, but definitely at the top of cringe. 

Edited by Luminare
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...