Cozy & Quaint 1-Bedroom Apartment In Idylwood

Look no more! This is it! Excalibur! That cozy, not just small, but actually cozy apartment that you've been looking for. Here it is.

Seriously, this is it! Once you see it, you will love it.

This apartment has it all, my friend and best of all it's not within a mega apartment complex.

Amenities include:

Clean, Clean, Clean

Central Air/Heat (not just a window unit)

Hardwood floors

Washer/Dryer

Garbage Disposal

1 off street parking spot

(if you own 2 cars, this place is not for you)

On bus line

Minutes from UH Central

Minutes from Downtown Houston

Nearby Parks, Golfing,

Coffee Shop

all within walking distance.

Perfect for Single Working Person

Sorry, no pets or smoking.

Did I mention it's clean?

$700/mo plus 1 mos rent as deposit

Water is included / Tenants are responsible for

their own utilities

immediate move-in available

Shown by appointment

Contact Antonio @ 713-397-8574

Serious inquiries only please

my parent's first apartment when they got married was on this little stretch of lawndale..

i lived in one of those dozen units till 3ish..

i can remember the neighbor was a latter day saint or something.. they were called Elders.. and his name was Berry. I obviously didnt get the joke at the time, but i could remember the neighbor and his bike in the hall at the top of the stairs... I can also distinctly remember the imaginary red line into the kitchen that i would get spanked by my parents if i crossed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Oy, the deposit is a bit high. And no pets? Very, very, very people have NO pets these days. Not even a cat or a tiny, house-broken dog? That's going to limit the pool significantly... *sigh*

Pets are an added - and unneeded - expense and liability.

so are men, but that doesn't stop us from keeping them around the house.

:D

Back on topic, to me the biggest drawback to this place is that it's right on Lawndale.

Why is that? Are you afraid that once you move in you would find the place too noisy and distracting? I myself prefer peace and quiet.

Why is that? Are you afraid that once you move in you would find the place too noisy and distracting? I myself prefer peace and quiet.

Lawndale's a busy street. I'd rather not be on the main drag. And some of the 4plexes right around there are a little skeevy.

Lawndale's a busy street. I'd rather not be on the main drag. And some of the 4plexes right around there are a little skeevy.

I once knew a girl that lived in one of those four-plexes. She had nothing but good things to say, circa 2004. I can't imagine that things haven't gotten better since.

I once knew a girl that lived in one of those four-plexes. She had nothing but good things to say, circa 2004. I can't imagine that things haven't gotten better since.

I had a friend who live on lawndale in one of these...the parking is horrible and narrow. Some of the other buildings in the area have gone to hell. ( i'm not talking about the OP's ad/unit)

• The title was changed to Cozy & Quaint 1-Bedroom Apartment In Idylwood

Archived