Sign in to follow this  
NeveroddoreveN

Alicia's Mexican Grill

According to New Quest's website, Alicia's Mexican Grill is going in next to the new Schlotzky's in Spring Town Center on Kuykendahl/2920. They have one location in Cypress. How's the food?

Edited by NeveroddoreveN

According to New Quest's website, Alicia's Mexican Grill is going in next to the new Schlotzky's. They have one location in Cypress. How's the food?

Are you talking about the new Schlotzky's in Cypress Village Station on 290 and Skinner? Seems very close to put another location, though they are always busy. One of the best restaurants in Cypress in my opinion.

Where do you see that on the Newquest website?

Are you talking about the new Schlotzky's in Cypress Village Station on 290 and Skinner? Seems very close to put another location, though they are always busy. One of the best restaurants in Cypress in my opinion.

Where do you see that on the Newquest website?

Sorry, I left out the location in my original post. It's Kuykendahl/2920. I fixed the post.

Glad to hear that the food is good.

Alicia's is high quality, Tex-Mex. Excellent beef fajitas.

Food is great. Comparable to Lupe Tortillas, IMO.

Edited by mrfootball

What a great and wonderful surprise to see this news! Thank you so much for posting!

We love Alicia's, but it's quite a drive for us, and now they're opening five minutes from mi casa!

It will be interesting to see what happens with the Mi Rancho restaurant located across the street.

They always pack 'em in just about every night of the night, but Alicia's is so much better.

Alicia's is high quality, Tex-Mex. Excellent beef fajitas.

Food is great. Comparable to Lupe Tortillas, IMO.

Good! My broker is in that same building. I'm excited!

I'm about tired of Chuy's and I think I've finally gotten tired of Los Cucos. We need some more choices out here.

I love Lupe Tortillas, but the one closest to us (I-45 S) stinks. Literally. Something is wrong with that place. It smells like mold. We end up having to drive to the Shenandoah location just to avoid the smell.

Good! My broker is in that same building. I'm excited!

I'm about tired of Chuy's and I think I've finally gotten tired of Los Cucos. We need some more choices out here.

I love Lupe Tortillas, but the one closest to us (I-45 S) stinks. Literally. Something is wrong with that place. It smells like mold. We end up having to drive to the Shenandoah location just to avoid the smell.

when i was building in Fairfield, Alicia's was my staple. love that joint, so glad they are doing well

when i was building in Fairfield, Alicia's was my staple. love that joint, so glad they are doing well

We drove over to the Cypress location to get a taste of what's coming. Wow, Mi Rancho better watch out! Alicia's is really good. Better than I expected...now if they'll just hurry it up.