Book on SketchUp?

I'm looking for a book on learning SketchUp but I want to pay less than $25. Any good books out there? New? eBay? Anyone have one willing to sell?

EDIT: Shoot, I should've put this in "Classified Ads". Can anyone move it there?

But what if I'd like a book that I can actually stare at (not the computer, especially with its wonky graphics problems) next to me? Or what if the Internet goes out? Or if I want some reading material before I fall asleep?

But what if I'd like a book that I can actually stare at (not the computer, especially with its wonky graphics problems) next to me? Or what if the Internet goes out? Or if I want some reading material before I fall asleep?

What if the internet goes out? This isn't a week long endeavor. You should be able to knock out all the videos in an afternoon.

And most people like to have the software open in front of them to follow along when learning how to use it.

If you have enough monitor problems to prevent you from seeing some tutorial videos, then learning new software is kind of pointless anyways.

Since you insist on wasting any sum of money so you can read yourself to sleep...

Here you go.

Took me about 5 seconds on google.

• 2 years later...

Archived