Elementary Schools- HISD Vanguard Or Spring Branch?

lea

My kids have been accepted to the HISD Vanguard (G/T) magnet program in Fall 2009. We are still trying to decide whether or not be move to Spring Branch (for the schools) or the burbs (maybe Klein). Of course, housing costs are an issue.

If you could choose, would you leave the HISD Vanguard school to go to a highly rated school in Spring Branch or Klein?

My kids have been accepted to the HISD Vanguard (G/T) magnet program in Fall 2009. We are still trying to decide whether or not be move to Spring Branch (for the schools) or the burbs (maybe Klein). Of course, housing costs are an issue.

If you could choose, would you leave the HISD Vanguard school to go to a highly rated school in Spring Branch or Klein?

Moved from HISD to the "higly acclaimed" burbs schools in the Woodlands." We moved back in to SBISD because my kids were getting left behind, and excelled at bubble filling. If you can afford SBISD, they are actually good, not all hype. If not, I would stay with Vangaurd HISD if you can go all the way through High School.

• The title was changed to Elementary Schools- HISD Vanguard Or Spring Branch?

Archived