Day Spas In The Great Northwest

Rolla

Hi all my in laws will be in town next month and they would like to take me to a day spa in the area and since i'm fairly new i thought i'd ask some of y'all if you know of any nice, clean and reasonably priced places in our area. I've never been to a day spa before so i don't even know where to begin.

Than kyou in advance!

Hi all my in laws will be in town next month and they would like to take me to a day spa in the area and since i'm fairly new i thought i'd ask some of y'all if you know of any nice, clean and reasonably priced places in our area. I've never been to a day spa before so i don't even know where to begin.

Than kyou in advance!

I had used Serenity a few times with my mother-in-law a couple of years ago, and we both enjoyed it. They have moved further down Louetta, but I am sure they're still good. We did a package that included massage, salt scrub, facial, manicure, pedicure, and a light lunch. You may want to check the rates, as I am not sure what they are these days. www.serenitydayspa.com

Also, Derma Technique at 1960 & Champion Forest is nice. It's very relaxing, and the staff is all quite professional. www.dermatechnique.com

• The title was changed to Day Spas In The Great Northwest

Archived