interior designers

glass14

I have recently bought a mod house and would like to remodel the poorly done 80s kitchen. Could anyone recommend interior designers who are familiar with mid-century design? Many thanks.

Budget?

I have recently bought a mod house and would like to remodel the poorly done 80s kitchen. Could anyone recommend interior designers who are familiar with mid-century design? Many thanks.

I've been through the search as I remodeled my entire house which is a classic mid century modern. Chuck Bosch at Built INC is the only guy in town to do the job. He is an architect and gc so he can do everything. he does a fantastic job. Please email me at chlo888@yahoo.com for his phone number.

Regards,

Glenn

Are there things you can reuse? It might help you to economize if you can reuse some of your wood. Then again, I haven't seen it.

When we do our kitchen, I'm going to try to reuse as much of the old kitchen cabinets as possible. They're in good shape, but are just boring. Part of the doors have a faux wood grain look to them. I'm hoping to get rid of that entirely. If I were to completely restore my kitchen to the original specs, it would give me about half the cabinet space that I have now. The original owner wanted more and more cabinet space so she tore out all the old stuff. I would have to be better organized, but we would manage. There's too much junk in the junk drawers and a cabinet full of plastic bags that should go to be recycled.

There's a lot of talk about kitchens on lottaliving.com. Some people like ikea there. Ikea is certainly more modern than home depot.

Jason

Mid-Century is my passion. Would be intrested in discussing your project. Please feel free to contact me at : 832 741 8322 or my e-mail at : derrickd103@hotmail.com

Thank You,

Derrick DeCristofaro

Archived