Anyone know what the boxed in things will be at gessner and I-10 and Bunkerhill and I-10. They are on the New freeways underpass.

Second any clue to the bridge to no where is about designs or blueprints over at Gessner and Memorial city?

Third, Longpoint remodel.. shame they don't get it, a nice wide four lane with median would be fine, but they seem to cut it back down to the old width just pass the Wirt...

• Like 1

Anyone know what the boxed in things will be at gessner and I-10 and Bunkerhill and I-10. They are on the New freeways underpass.

Second any clue to the bridge to no where is about designs or blueprints over at Gessner and Memorial city?

Third, Longpoint remodel.. shame they don't get it, a nice wide four lane with median would be fine, but they seem to cut it back down to the old width just pass the Wirt...

I know what you are talking about. There appears to be electrical conduit and maybe PVC pipe sticking out of the wooden boxes. I assumed it was going to be some kind of sculpture or water feature like the ones by the downtown rail.

It will be going to the new addition to Memorial Mall, there was a rumor/rendering that showed an aquarium, some thought it may go there. Otherwise I am sure it will just land in whatever retail space fills the gaping hole in the side of the mall.

As far as I know the improvements off Long Point will continue. Look at the Long Point thread, there is lots of promise there.

Edited by SpringShadows

• The title was changed to Need To Know