Builder with Modern Homes - Cost-Plus Contract

I am currently getting to the construction phase of my home and we are looking for a builder who has built modern designed homes on a cost-plus basis.

Can anyone recommend such a builder, and describe your experience. Also, what are the rates that you have been able to negotiate with the builders?

Thanks...any help is appreciated...

I am currently getting to the construction phase of my home and we are looking for a builder who has built modern designed homes on a cost-plus basis.

Can anyone recommend such a builder, and describe your experience. Also, what are the rates that you have been able to negotiate with the builders?

Thanks...any help is appreciated...

Good luck with that, I've never heard of a home builder doing cost-plus contracts. Usually they're estimated on a lump-sum basis because they can get cheaper prices from their distributors and mark them up to you.

Good luck with that, I've never heard of a home builder doing cost-plus contracts. Usually they're estimated on a lump-sum basis because they can get cheaper prices from their distributors and mark them up to you.

Cost plus is more common.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived