Fingers Furniture Location - Cullen Blvd. I-45 South

All/Mod,

Perhaps I have missed the thread else ware and the search let me down but what is the buzz on the Fingers Furniture location across the Freeway from UofH? This is a large tract of land just south of downtown next to our largest University so what will it become, any insight?

Apologies if this is being discussed else ware,

Scharpe St Guy

All/Mod,

Perhaps I have missed the thread else ware and the search let me down but what is the buzz on the Fingers Furniture location across the Freeway from UofH? This is a large tract of land just south of downtown next to our largest University so what will it become, any insight?

Apologies if this is being discussed else ware,

Scharpe St Guy

I think it is supposed to be converted into an Ashley Furniture, if I'm not mistaken.

Just found this: "Longer-term, the Finger family, which owns Fingers Furniture, plans a multitenant redevelopment of the Gulf Freeway property."

http://houston.bizjournals.com/houston/sto.../25/story6.html

I'm pretty sure that I heard that this would not be an Ashley Furniture location, then I heard something about Walmart going in there but that could have been pie in the sky.

Thanks,

Scharpe St Guy

At this point, I assume they have begun to enjoy the "auction" process and might start a side business. ;) Seriously, how much furniture could they have left to auction, and who buys nightstands at auction thinking they are gonig to get a deal?

Edited by travelguy_73

• The title was changed to Fingers Furniture Location - Cullen Blvd. I-45 South