Sign in to follow this  
rps324

For sale ~ Totally renovated Glenbrook rambler

This one has been extensively renovated, system upgrades as well as cosmetics. It is in a really good section of Glenbrook up next to the bayou. The house has a lot of nice architectural accents, flagstone, mahogany paneling, vaulted ceilings, combined with new updates.

HCAD has it at 2700 sq ft which does not appear to include the gameroom addition. When this person bought it I remember seeing an appraisal where it was measured out and was somewhere between 3200 and 3300 sq ft. I am going to have it remeasured by an appraiser to see if we can get a more accurate figure for the sq ft.

http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cf...mp;backButton=Y

the beautifully should be taken out of the description.

If it isn't of interest to you, move on, but then again posting useless snarky comments seems to be about the only thing you are ever interested in.

Edited by rps324

The living room floor is nice, & I love the small blue tile work in the bathroom...seen it done in emerald shades, as well, always looks good w/ wood accents.

If it isn't of interest to you, move on, but then again posting useless snarky comments seems to be about the only thing you are ever interested in.

it's of interest. to remove a wall from the original configuration isn't an improvement

Edited by musicman

Very nice house with tasteful, well-done remodel, not a flipper. In the posh part of Glenbrook too. Looking forward to the open house.

I'm not going to make "snarky comments", but in terms of my personal taste, it looks...kind of tacky. The "open wall" is kind of ugly and the bland white ceilings in the living room are kind of...unfinished. In a bad way.

Actually, it's mostly the ceilings. The floor is good, though.

Regarding the missing wall... an LVL engineered beam could have worked wonders. Overall, nice, minus the support columns between the living and den.