St. Rose Of Lima Catholic Community Church At 3600 Brinkman St.

arualulul

My wife and I were going to check out this school for our 19 month old daughter and was wondering if anyone knows about the school. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

I went to St. Rose of Lima in the 80s, and I have nothing but fond memories of the school. They also have an active alumni association which I think is great...recently held an alumni dinner. Also, when I switched to public school, I was bumped up a grade because I was ahead, so I guess that's a good thing! But, this was in the 80s...sorry I can't provide recent school feedback. I can say that the St. Rose community is a great bunch.

• 12 years later...
On 2/28/2013 at 12:24 PM, Specwriter said:

I apologize if I've overlooked them but I didn't see Donald Barthelme's St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church at 3600 Brinkman (Garden Oaks area) or the now demolished and much lamented Central Presbyterian Church formerly at 3788 Richmond.

A bunch of buildings for St. Rose of Lima School are being demolished.  Is something happening here on Brinkman Street? Church remodel/expansion maybe? 

• The title was changed to St. Rose of Lima Catholic Community Expansion
  • The title was changed to St. Rose Of Lima Catholic Community Church At 3600 Brinkman St.