New Memorial Bend Mid-Century mod on the market

dave4

Priced way too high. Why is it that agents are pricing homes based on what another house has been listed for instead of what the actual solds have been. :wacko:

I think the agent is the guy that started this post.

yes, for sure the agent started that. The McMansion next door is really a drag, the sense of scale there is way out of wack. One good thing to come out of a down, very down economy is it stops the McMansion builders in their tracks. That wave of commercial credit default is already happening and will devastate the builders, AND save some MCMs in the process. America like it or not will downsize back to our loved ranches.

Hey Texasdago, how about a comment about your hood?

yes, for sure the agent started that. The McMansion next door is really a drag, the sense of scale there is way out of wack. One good thing to come out of a down, very down economy is it stops the McMansion builders in their tracks. That wave of commercial credit default is already happening and will devastate the builders, AND save some MCMs in the process. America like it or not will downsize back to our loved ranches.

Hey Texasdago, how about a comment about your hood?

Hopefully it will drive these entrepreneurs straight out of business and into unemployement. I hope all the people they employ and their families suffer as well.

flipper

Any clue on the architect? It's not on memorialbendarchitecture.com

This house looks well taken care of, but it does straddle the line. A lot of modern types may not find it modern enough and the traditionals may find it too modern. I see potential in it, but I would be hard-pressed to undo all that's been done.

Jason

I would like the photos of the house a whole lot more if the website they built for it was built 2009 instead of circa 1995, besides realtors not knowing how to take photos, you can also add resizing them for the web and building bad websites.

dang. you forgot to throw in a "your mom".

flipper

Archived