Woodway Place II: Condominiums At 651 Bering Dr.

Woodway Place II: Condominiums At 651 Bering Drive

We are moving to Houston and are looking at the NOTTINGHAM COUNTRY area at Fry & I10. I'll be driving to Woodway and 610 and would like to be in the office at 7:30 and will leave about 5:30. With the construction finished on the 10 what are the approximate commute times I could expect?

• Like 1

We are moving to Houston and are looking at the NOTTINGHAM COUNTRY area at Fry & I10. I'll be driving to Woodway and 610 and would like to be in the office at 7:30 and will leave about 5:30. With the construction finished on the 10 what are the approximate commute times I could expect?
Can't help w/ the new commute time b/c I haven't made it in years. I just wanted to say that I grew up in Nottingham Country and my parents still live there. Dh wants to move there, but w/ this economy it will be awhile. (We have a home in north Katy now.) It's a great subdivision w/ great schools! I think you will love it!

I hope you get your commute answer.

according to TTI you'll be getting to work way early.

Edited by musicman

Wow we are you moving from where you are willingly to commute 2 hours one way? Unless you are saying you work from 730AM to 530PM.

I'd give it less than an hour one way just to be safe while you get used to the commute the first week or so. According to musicman's link the average travel time from 99 to 610 will be less than 30 minutes though and that's a little bit longer commute.

Edited by kdog08

Welcome to HAIF! Welcome to Houston!

I have a coworker coming in from that area. 6:30 - usually 30 minutes. 7:00 - usually 50 minutes. She arrives at at the office around 7. I think she broods and watches Youtube...I think....I don't know. My 12 minute commute from the oppisite direction is not as susceptible to traffic flows, and, therefore, not initiated with great intent at beating traffic (or any other great intent, for that matter).

You could always plan to arrive early, log on to HAIF, and argue with whatever the night owls posted the evening before. ^_^

• The title was changed to Fry Rd. To 610 & Woodway Dr.
  • The title was changed to Woodway Place II: Condominiums At 651 Bering Dr.