Sign in to follow this  
TJones

What is your funniest LOL! on Youtube ?

This is my new favorite, even though it is an Obama ad.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Edited by TJones

It's good, but a little long. And they probably could have done without the suicide attempt.

This is my new favorite, even though it is an Obama ad.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

FYI, those are the real dudes from the original Bud Light Wassup commercial (which was itself a knockoff of a short film with the same theme and some of the same actors).

I don't have an all-time favorite, but this is definitely one of the better ones I've seen this week:

Edited by OkieEric

I don't have an all-time favorite, but this is definitely one of the better ones I've seen this week:

Ha, I saw that over the weekend and LOL'd tons. Good stuff. ;)

^^ me and 2 office mates were in the coffee room this morning all talking about the same dog, major LOL!

Not quite, but almost as good as the the bud light "sausages" dog.

FYI, those are the real dudes from the original Bud Light Wassup commercial (which was itself a knockoff of a short film with the same theme and some of the same actors).

Really ? Do tell.

Now, you got a Youtube or not ?

Edited by TJones

I always liked this one.

First the fire hydrant, then the pole.

Oh yeah, redneck surfing...been around a long time...but it always gets the job done.

When dogs take over the world, the first thing they'll do is take out cable tv dog trainers.

As for my funniest, I'll never forget this one, which appeared shortly after Arlington's Team lost to the NY Giants last year...

Definitely my juvenile side coming out, but...

the Farting Preacher (aka the scandalous Robert Tilton):

there are many more of those, and also the farting preacher's wife

Ok, if you want a little glimpse into my day to day life, then this is where you need to look. Half of this stuff used to really happen, I have seen it myself firsthand.

I can't show you that without this, the compilation left this out.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Edited by TJones

EDIT: Don't worry. It's G rated... but was banned?

EDIT EDIT: Ok. Maybe PG-13 or R. Still funny though...

Edited by BryanS

Ok, if you want a little glimpse into my day to day life, then this is where you need to look. Half of this stuff used to really happen, I have seen it myself firsthand.

But are you like the badger?

But are you like the badger?

Never, although sometimes I wish I was more like him. There is one truth in all those clips though. All the "buyers" are like the guy in the second video. LOL!

This dog was also featured on The Soup last year whenever they reference The View.

I love their running gags, "It's Miley", "Sanjaya", and this. I used to think BWE was superior, but since they went with Paul F. Tompkins only, it's gone downhill, whereas Joel McHale really does a stand up job for The Soup.

He'll be in Houston in 2 weeks.

Loved the one with the Aussie. Especially since we have one that looks just like her.

One of my all time favorites:

Edited by LunaticFringe
added video

Definitely my juvenile side coming out, but...

the Farting Preacher (aka the scandalous Robert Tilton):

there are many more of those, and also the farting preacher's wife

I'm going to second this one as well. Been a LOL of mine for a while...

This is a favorite. However, I wish I had a video of my friend's cat who learned to run test pages on his color inkjet. The cat then turned each page into to confetti. Much fun was had while the human was at work.

This is a favorite. However, I wish I had a video of my friend's cat who learned to run test pages on his color inkjet. The cat then turned each page into to confetti. Much fun was had while the human was at work.

I saw this too a while back, with and without sound effects. Both funny.

When dogs take over the world, the first thing they'll do is take out cable tv dog trainers.

As for my funniest, I'll never forget this one, which appeared shortly after Arlington's Team lost to the NY Giants last year...

After carefully watching all of the you tubes in this thread, plus the half dozen or so that landed in my in-box this week, I gotta say this hitler/cowboys thing practically made me cry, and I'm not even a football fan. Weezing, gotta pee laughing. I had heard about it, but had no idea it would be so funny.

When he gets to the part about buying the TO jersey, OMG. :lol::lol:

OK, me and the Cap'n have had on ongoing thing over weathermen: The channel 13 guy. Tim Heller. Gay? Not Gay?

He wears his pants old-man style, up high, which leans me toward Not Gay.

OK, me and the Cap'n have had on ongoing thing over weathermen: The channel 13 guy. Tim Heller. Gay? Not Gay?

Appears you're right, C. Tim Heller's bio. Did you and the Cap'n bet on this?

Yea, you're probably right. But it was the pants, not his "wife and three kids" ... that means nothing, in terms of being able to figure people out.

...at risk of derailing this thread... here's something to get us back on track:

Edited by BryanS

Yea, you're probably right. But it was the pants, not his "wife and three kids" ... that means nothing, in terms of being able to figure people out.

...at risk of derailing this thread... here's something to get us back on track:

I am learning how to imbed video... try this video - it is hilarious:

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Laughter is contagious. These guys are laughing so hard, they start wheezing.

That's was funny. She wobbled!