What is your funniest LOL! on Youtube ?

TJones

This is my new favorite, even though it is an Obama ad.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

This is my new favorite, even though it is an Obama ad.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

FYI, those are the real dudes from the original Bud Light Wassup commercial (which was itself a knockoff of a short film with the same theme and some of the same actors).

FYI, those are the real dudes from the original Bud Light Wassup commercial (which was itself a knockoff of a short film with the same theme and some of the same actors).

Really ? Do tell.

Now, you got a Youtube or not ?

I don't have an all-time favorite, but this is definitely one of the better ones I've seen this week:

When dogs take over the world, the first thing they'll do is take out cable tv dog trainers.

As for my funniest, I'll never forget this one, which appeared shortly after Arlington's Team lost to the NY Giants last year...

Ok, if you want a little glimpse into my day to day life, then this is where you need to look. Half of this stuff used to really happen, I have seen it myself firsthand.

I can't show you that without this, the compilation left this out.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I don't have an all-time favorite, but this is definitely one of the better ones I've seen this week:

This dog was also featured on The Soup last year whenever they reference The View.

I love their running gags, "It's Miley", "Sanjaya", and this. I used to think BWE was superior, but since they went with Paul F. Tompkins only, it's gone downhill, whereas Joel McHale really does a stand up job for The Soup.

He'll be in Houston in 2 weeks.

Definitely my juvenile side coming out, but...

the Farting Preacher (aka the scandalous Robert Tilton):

there are many more of those, and also the farting preacher's wife

I'm going to second this one as well. Been a LOL of mine for a while...

This is a favorite. However, I wish I had a video of my friend's cat who learned to run test pages on his color inkjet. The cat then turned each page into to confetti. Much fun was had while the human was at work.

I saw this too a while back, with and without sound effects. Both funny.

When dogs take over the world, the first thing they'll do is take out cable tv dog trainers.

As for my funniest, I'll never forget this one, which appeared shortly after Arlington's Team lost to the NY Giants last year...

After carefully watching all of the you tubes in this thread, plus the half dozen or so that landed in my in-box this week, I gotta say this hitler/cowboys thing practically made me cry, and I'm not even a football fan. Weezing, gotta pee laughing. I had heard about it, but had no idea it would be so funny.

When he gets to the part about buying the TO jersey, OMG. :lol::lol:

Archived