Sizzler Restaurant Closed

taradon

I went there once and the prices were high for the food you got so I can understand why it closed down. I enjoy Buffalo Wild Wings. We go there quite often. I am looking forward to Schlotzkys. I do wish that Taco Cabana do not scrap their plans to come across from Denny's. I also never see any cars at Denny's. Looks like they are hanging on also. They do not to mail out coupons or print coupons like Ihop does.

I went there once and the prices were high for the food you got so I can understand why it closed down. I enjoy Buffalo Wild Wings. We go there quite often. I am looking forward to Schlotzkys. I do wish that Taco Cabana do not scrap their plans to come across from Denny's. I also never see any cars at Denny's. Looks like they are hanging on also. They do not to mail out coupons or print coupons like Ihop does.

Huh???

There is a Taco C on the SE side of 290 and Spring Cypress FYI...are you sure there was a sizzler out this way?

Why not try a non-chain restaurant?

you could offer suggestions

I have lived a number of places and more often than not it was non-chains I had the least satisfying experiences at as a group....poorly trained staff, lack of consistency, lack of ability to keep regular hours often coupled with somewhat higher prices

usually Chinese food seems to be the ones that can get it done the best as a group, but it is hit or miss even with them and standard American and or "comfort food" the worst as a group with Mexican food either very good or horrible usually not in between

I never seem to have to worry about AZN food places not being open posted hours or the service, but sometimes the food is just not good

American and or "comfort food" places are the worst about keeping hours (well besides greeks or BBQ) and usually the service blows as well and there is often too much grease, poor quality ingredients, or a total lack of consistency in the food from visit to visit....or sadly all three

Mexican food is usually open the posted hours and the service is decent if not good, but the food is either great or terrible and it will be consistent

BBQ is horrible about keeping the hours, the service is usually counter service so not an issue and if it is good it is consistent....if bad I never make it back

Pizza/Italian usually keeps the hours or consistently does not keep them and the food is consistently good or horrible and I usually don't make it back if it is horrible.....service can vary dramatically

Greek food.....can't even tell time it seems......service......might have to grab it from the cook yourself.....if it is great it is usually consistent....if it is just ok it might be horrible next time....you can really judge them by the crowds especially peak time.....off peak they probably went back to the islands on you....come back tomorrow

• The title was changed to Sizzler Restaurant Closed

Archived