FM 290 At Kuykendahl Rd.

taradon

Thats not good about Taco Cabana. We need more mexican restaurants in this area or even a good chinese restaurant(even though one is opening in the Kroger shopping center next to the nail store). Spring Creek is a family owned so that is why it will come sooner like the strip malls which are not corporate owned so they go up quicker and than they just rent them out for profit since it is individuals who own those strip malls.

I am trying to figure out what is going in front of Lowes in that empty area across from Springbrook. Someone mentioned Burger King but there is already one on Louetta so that would not make sense.

I also heard awhile back that they were trying to do an indoor flea market style in that empty center across lowes that has fence around it but that was 6 months ago looks like nothing every happened.

Looks like Schlotzkys should open in a few weeks.

I agree, we need new restaurants in this area badly. New Quest's website listed Burger King across from Lowes up until about a month or so ago. I guess it got scrapped, because they no longer show it. A New Quest employee I've talked to told me that the 24 hr fitness that was going in next to Lowes was looking at that fenced in vacant building across the street to possibly put one in there instead of next to Lowes. He also said that there were several new restaurants in the works for this area, but couldn't tell me which ones.

I just hope the Academy goes through with their plans to build next to the Palais Royal. Forever, that was supposed to be a JC Penney and then fortunately that fell through. Check out this link and look under NW Houston at Spring Town Center to see the plans.

http://www.newquest.com/propertylistings.a...amp;menu=Retail

• The title was changed to FM 290 At Kuykendahl Rd.

Archived