Corner Of I-45 & Louetta?

Houston Agent

I hated to see all of those trees go, and the last thing this area needs is another strip or shopping center, but it sure would be nice to have restaurant that doesn't serve its food in a drive-thru. Something is taking shape towards the front, that looks restaurant-ish.

I'm also hoping for a grocery store on the southbound side, since the HEB at FM 2920 apparently was scrapped awhile back.

I hated to see all of those trees go, and the last thing this area needs is another strip or shopping center, but it sure would be nice to have restaurant that doesn't serve its food in a drive-thru. Something is taking shape towards the front, that looks restaurant-ish.

I'm also hoping for a grocery store on the southbound side, since the HEB at FM 2920 apparently was scrapped awhile back.

For some reason I thought it was going to be apartments. It seems to me the area is too big for just one restaurant, but I could be wrong.

They had cleared all those trees a long time ago, but it looked like they started clearing more in a small section in the back. Seems interesting that they'd do that.

For some reason I thought it was going to be apartments. It seems to me the area is too big for just one restaurant, but I could be wrong.

They had cleared all those trees a long time ago, but it looked like they started clearing more in a small section in the back. Seems interesting that they'd do that.

Are you sure you're not thinking of the property at Holzworth and Louetta, across from the new Shipley's? They tore all of those trees down ages ago, but it's been sitting there untouched for over a year. At the same time, the other town home property at Louetta and Old Holzworth tanked.

Living off of Louetta - the last thing we need is apartments. The traffic is getting bad as it is.

Its a Property Commerce development, currently touting a Cheddar's Restaurant & NTB, in addition to 3 or 4 more pad sites.

I see a driveway further down Louetta; that's good. I'm not thrilled about Cheddar's, but I see a slightly smaller pad for a restaurant, so hope is still alive for something decent. And how many tire places does this area need?

What I'd really, really love to see out this way, is a Los Cucos. :wub:

The new HEB planned for FM 2920 and I45 is apparently now planned for FM 2920 and Hannover Woods Drive across from the new Wachovia Bank and Auto Zone.

NEW HEB on FM 2920

The new HEB planned for FM 2920 and I45 is apparently now planned for FM 2920 and Hannover Woods Drive across from the new Wachovia Bank and Auto Zone.

NEW HEB on FM 2920

You have just made my day! A driveway on Spring-Cypress would be perfect. :D

Does anyone know why they built on I-45 and then decided not to open up there? I don't know much about commercial real estate, but that seems like a more likely place for a store, and obviously at one time, someone else thought so too.

• The title was changed to Corner Of I-45 & Louetta?

Archived