Israel

lockmat

Well Lockmat, because there are a fanatical few thousand of them, and the Israelis only got about 200 to 300 of them so far. They still have a ways to go. Hamas wouldn't have to worry about "hanging in there" at all, if they would quit launching mortars and rockets into Israeli provinces. If Hamas wishes to play with fire though.........

Well Lockmat, because there are a fanatical few thousand of them, and the Israelis only got about 200 to 300 of them so far. They still have a ways to go. Hamas wouldn't have to worry about "hanging in there" at all, if they would quit launching mortars and rockets into Israeli provinces. If Hamas wishes to play with fire though.........

I read a google news headline this morning from I think CNN that said Muslim or Arab leaders are asking all Muslims (or Arabs) to join the fight against Israel. (went back and can't find it now)

I wonder how long this will last?

I read a google news headline this morning from I think CNN that said Muslim or Arab leaders are asking all Muslims (or Arabs) to join the fight against Israel. (went back and can't find it now)

I wonder how long this will last?

It's been going on for hundreds of years so I don't see it ending anytime soon.

I did see some people protesting in the Galleria yesterday. Later I saw one of them on TV saying that Israel was lying when they said that attacks had been coming from Gaza. This was not 2 minutes after they had a guy from Hamas saying the martyr attacks from Gaza will continue.

I don't see this thread going anywhere good.

Just like abortion, homosexuality, school funding, and many other topics, the solution will not be found in a HAIF discussion.

...not sure if all those topics even require "a solution" ...

Archived