aa601rt.jpg

aa614wx.jpg

Franklin Lofts

aa620oc.jpg

aa637wo.jpg

aa644gz.jpg

aa655em.jpg

aa662pi.jpg

Uptown Houston Skyline from tallest tower in Texas. View from the 60th floor about 800 feet in the air.

aa676vy.jpg

Williams Tower from Chase Tower

aa688tw.jpg

Texas Medical Center from Chase Tower. If you look closely you can see the cable towers on the outskirts of Houston in the background. The tallest ia about 1800-1900 feet tall.

aa694zs.jpg

Bank of America from Chase Tower

aa706kn.jpg

2nd tallest in Texas and in Houston. Tallest all glass scraper in Western Hemisphere from Chase Tower.

aa718fb.jpg

Chase Tower

aa725qt.jpg

aa738uo.jpg

Memorial Hermann Hospital in Texas Medical Center

aa749ab.jpg

Construction Cranes raised for tallest scraper in Texas Medical Center. Memorial Hermann Plaza.

aa759uy.jpg

Construction fence for Project

aa760ak.jpg

Ground Zero of construction work

aa772mp.jpg

Prarie View A&M School of Nursing under construction

aa780ny.jpg

Rendering of Project

aa796il.jpg

Great pics..and such a variety...now is the time to take pictures around town because everything is green and there are still fronts that come through and clean the air so you can take long range photos...again nice pics

Great photos! I enjoyed looking at them. Thank God I have Roadrunner. I hate paying $45 a month but it sure paid off there...I find it ironic that the Medical Center looks so vibrant and full of life...So that's what happened to Big Boy!

Skyscrapercity.com

another urban/skyscraper forum.

Just be careful because some of the forumers there have a tendency to be quite ignorant and just plain rude about Houston and it's residents. Of course not all though.

Thanks for posting these great pics - excellent quality and subjects!

Although I don't currently live in Houston, these remind me of some of my favorite aspects of the city and some of my best memories. You really make me miss being there!

Archived