Berber carpet prices online vs Home Depot

Does anyone have any suggestions for berber carpet and installation prices. I would like to compare online prices, houston area carpet stores and Home Depot/Lowes. About the online prices I would need the websites.

Thanks For Any Suggestions.

i've been away for some time so I realize that this could be late but I could help you if you need. Contactg me and let me know how much you are looking for. You can come by my office and look at some carpet samples.

At I-45S around Edgebrook (just south of 610, by Hobby Airport), there are numerous flooring stores around that area.

I used Shan's Carpets and have been extremely pleased with their prices and quality. I don't think you'll find a lower price, since their overhead is lower than big carpet stores.

At I-45S around Edgebrook (just south of 610, by Hobby Airport), there are numerous flooring stores around that area.

I used Shan's Carpets and have been extremely pleased with their prices and quality. I don't think you'll find a lower price, since their overhead is lower than big carpet stores.

I know several friends who have used Shan's and were extremely pleased with the price, product and installation. I plan to use them myself.

Archived