Go away winter!

KimberlySayWhat

I love it. Colder please! Sweat is for playing and working out, not just walking to the damn car.

Even I don't like it that hot. Somewhere hovering between 80 and 70 would be ideal. Throw in some 60 degree days so that everyone can enjoy their new sweaters or whatever. These 40 degree temps and white skies are misery. And it zaps my energy worse than any hot summer day.

Even I don't like it that hot. Somewhere hovering between 80 and 70 would be ideal. Throw in some 60 degree days so that everyone can enjoy their new sweaters or whatever. These 40 degree temps and white skies are misery. And it zaps my energy worse than any hot summer day.

I'm fine with that. Keep it in the 70s over the summer. Ok now that we agree, we should make it happen. Where do I sign?

I do love a very cold night. Perfect for camping, cooking outside, anything really. I don't like the wetness though. Clear skies on a winter night are the best. With fire.

Kimberly, quit bitchin' and throw an extra sweater on ! :lol:

Yeah, you better put that smiley face on there.

Now today was awsome! Could have used a little more sunshine, but I'll take this. I woke up this morning burning up and went, "ahhhh". I wore my favorite summer blouse today. This is what I'm talking about.

Yeah, you better put that smiley face on there.

Now today was awsome! Could have used a little more sunshine, but I'll take this. I woke up this morning burning up and went, "ahhhh". I wore my favorite summer blouse today. This is what I'm talking about.

You are insane! it was so humid and muggy today it was gross. The ground was sweating.

Reds? No.

av-7419.jpg = 135px-Chicago_Bears_helmet_rightface.png = angrybearREX_468x329.jpg

Da'BEARS!!!!!

I live in Chicagoland, since the mid '90's.

Oops! I thought it looked like the C on the Cincinnati Reds cap.

No kidding, I had to turn on the AC when I got home just to dry things out.

You'll get your wish, tomorrow night. Around 30 early Sunday morning is the forecast I saw.

Kimberley, when you buy your place down on St Martin, will you let us visit? You are all about about the moist island weather!

Did you get the island idea from my avatar? That's acually a "Lost" postcard from ABC.com. But yeah, living on an island would rule. You all can come. We'll have a beach party a la '60s B movies!

But it's worth it. :mellow:

It's surprisingly effective exercise. Definitely have to pace yourself though.

The first time I actually shoveled, I made the mistake of waiting until the storm had passed rather than doing bits and pieces in the midst of it. Man, did I pay for that the next day or two. You try shovelling "10 or "11 of the stuff around! There was about "16 in my back yard that, as a result, took about two weeks to completely melt away.

In all, it's actually kinda theraputic if you're in the right place, getting your own rhythm down. Totally quiet, watching the flakes constantly glide downward...

Then again, if you have a blower, you're pretty much set. Ditto if you have someone take their truck up and down your driveway a few times. ;)

That said, I still find it kinda funny when kids in light coats look at me odd for wearing shorts when it's in the 50s. Just be glad you can get away with shorts most of the year here!

I am guessing that Kimmy here is a size -3, that would be a clue as to why she likes muggy, sweaty concrete in December. :wacko: Austin had a blanket of pea soup fog for 2days. It's gonna be 30's supposedly tonight, and a high in the 40's tomorrow. You guys are gonna get hit also. Kim, get that extra sweater out.

I am guessing that Kimmy here is a size -3, that would be a clue as to why she likes muggy, sweaty concrete in December. :wacko: Austin had a blanket of pea soup fog for 2days. It's gonna be 30's supposedly tonight, and a high in the 40's tomorrow. You guys are gonna get hit also. Kim, get that extra sweater out.

TJones, don't put up your capris either! Ha ha.

My sister is about the same size as me and she's always hot. And I'm not petite, I'm just sort of average. I'm thinking of taking up crack in the new year, though, so we'll see.

...or your scarface sweatshirt. ;)

I got a new one with gold embellishments. Always adds a touch of class to an otherwise plain shirt. On the back it says, "F*ck y'all" over a marijuana leaf. I had that customized. Mmm, yeah, it's tight!

Archived