Westchase Shopping Center

GO PETCO go give Petsmart a run for their money!

It will be close to the Ross, Dumpy Target, Randalls strip center. I think set to open in October!

:P

seeing that I only go into these stores for cat food and litter I am not sure there is any difference. Do you prefer one to the other. I have each one close by on Sheppard Drive.

seeing that I only go into these stores for cat food and litter I am not sure there is any difference.    Do you prefer one to the other.  I have each one close by on Sheppard Drive.

Petsmart people are more approachable and friendlier. I go to the Petsmart on Dairy Ashford only b/c the people at Petco at West Oaks won't help me when I am looking for cat climbers (scratching posts) or objects heavier then myself! They perfer to stay at the register and chat then help a customer out.

Petsmart employees will come up to your pet and actually talk to you. I just wish they had the "potty training" kit for cats. I want to teach my cat that! if he doesn't drink out of the same bowl he peed in!

LOL!

Also Petsmart I can walk around in, Petco I really can't. There's more to look in at Petsmart too and their MUCH cheaper. Cat food is actually cheaper at HEB (and when I'm on a budget I'll buy the $1.25 "indoor cat food" from Purina (at Randalls) or HEB if they have it.

I'm a bit miffed at Hartz though. I bought this toy for my cat

3270098629.jpg

then I saw my cat eating the little hearts (which are styrofoam) and I called Hartz and told them my cat could have choked on this. I didn't realize the package said "do not leave unsupervised" the reason I bought it was because he needed toys while I was at work. He's not an outdoor cat.

THEN I bought him this

3270098333.jpg

the pieces were uneven, I got mad and threw the thing around the room. My cat loves the green thing with the balls inside of it..he cared less about the other toys.

LOL!

that thing says "Easily Assembled" WHATEVER, I was so confused I swear black and white directions don't do justice on a colored gym!

for all I care I spent $5 (clearance) toy on a box my cat would have rathered play with

LOL

• The title was changed to Westchase Shopping Center

Archived