GreenStreet: Mixed-Use Development At 1201 Fannin St.

MontroseNeighborhoodCafe

Got an e-mail back from a rep of HP this evening. It stated that the HP will break ground on 02-05-07 and will be completed in time for the holiday season of '08 (approx. Oct.) Seriously this project is a go! When you are dealing with 200 million dollars every detail needs to be completed before any construction will start. Why are so many here still crying and focusing on the Shamrock? Their has been dozens of impressive projects completed and started since Shamrock was announced.

ech, I'm sick of waiting; let's make our own damn temporary Pavilions, and hold a groundbreaking ceremony, as well. Bring some tents, liquor, a guitar, a shovel, and some chairs, and we'll be set. Hopefully, we can have our own groundbreaking before the police arrive.

ech, I'm sick of waiting; let's make our own damn temporary Pavilions, and hold a groundbreaking ceremony, as well. Bring some tents, liquor, a guitar, a shovel, and some chairs, and we'll be set. Hopefully, we can have our own groundbreaking before the police arrive.

don't forget the laptops so that we can still HAIF it out :mellow:

From "Complex01" Posted on SSP, Texas & South Central Section:

Well i did some more digging and from a source, which i cant really disclose i was able to gather this information...

HP will break ground on 02-05-07 and will be completed in time for the holiday season of '08 (approx. Oct.)

Yeah, I really like this project.

Can anyone confirm this?

From "Complex01" Posted on SSP, Texas & South Central Section:

Can anyone confirm this?

I posted that exact sentence on post #1701... I got an e-mail response from a rep of HP. I have no idea who Complex01 is and if he copied what I posted or got the same e-mail response....

now thats funny!

as i said earlier in this thread (oh, i dunno, 3 or 4 pages back), this deal will move forward... its only a matter of time.

If you say it I believe it.

Every development we talk about on HAIF you seem to know the truth behind them all.

Well, there has been some light digging at the site for a few months but nothing big enough to infer anything concrete. I've not seen the latest of what you've seen as of yet so I'll have to take the time today (hopefully) to snoop around.

Sure would be nice, though, if the Chronicle had a more dedicated real estate column and poked around.

I don't see a reason to get all caught up in this until we get a "yes or "no" from the developer.

I don't see how we could get a no when there's been several leases signed and funds secured for the project?