GreenStreet: Mixed-Use Development At 1201 Fannin St.

MontroseNeighborhoodCafe

^I hope not!

And JJ18 how do you know about these stores coming?

My girlfriend is a subscriber for Papercity wich this months' issue provided me with the info I posted earlier. In they're May 05 issue Papercity had said that Bvlgari and Giorgio Armani will open in The Galleria and 4 months later Bvlgari and Giorgio Armani opened in The Galleria, so I dought they're just making this up.

What is laundry mexx?

I really was hoping a bookstore would go in. I love bookstores, and they offer a place for tourists to just waste time without actually spending money.

Glad to see some lighter disscusions are still up - I hope the city/county (who ever) will offer the incentives these guys want to get this stuff off the ground. It will take a couple of developments like this to really jump start downtown - and bring in the residential in high numbers.

What is laundry mexx?

I really was hoping a bookstore would go in.  I love bookstores, and they offer a place for tourists to just waste time without actually spending money.

Glad to see some lighter disscusions are still up - I hope the city/county (who ever) will offer the incentives these guys want to get this stuff off the ground.  It will take a couple of developments like this to really jump start downtown - and bring in the residential in high numbers.

My mistake its two different tendants (Mexx and Laundrys) and I have no clue what Laundry is, Mexx is a German based casual apparel store kinda like Eddie Bauer and Gap.

What is laundry mexx?

I really was hoping a bookstore would go in.  I love bookstores, and they offer a place for tourists to just waste time without actually spending money.

Glad to see some lighter disscusions are still up - I hope the city/county (who ever) will offer the incentives these guys want to get this stuff off the ground.  It will take a couple of developments like this to really jump start downtown - and bring in the residential in high numbers.

Laundry by Shelli Segal is a bridge level brand of women's clothing. there are maybe 3 or 4 in the country. it's not a "premier" brand but still a coveted trendy line. Mexx is a ctually a Dutch brand now coming to the US. it's like Zara but less trend driven. very impressive that Houston would be getting these stores before other markets on the East Coast. looks like this center will be more about emerging, hip brands and more mainstream lines than full on designer like the Galleria.

Laundry by Shelli Segal is a bridge level brand of women's clothing. there are maybe 3 or 4 in the country. it's not a "premier" brand but still a coveted trendy line. Mexx is a ctually a Dutch brand now coming to the US. it's like Zara but less trend driven. very impressive that Houston would be getting these stores before other markets on the East Coast. looks like this center will be more about emerging, hip brands and more mainstream lines than full on designer like the Galleria.

Dutch, German same thing yall get my point.

There is a big store from over seas that just made it to the east coast of the US called H&M Click Here- H&M Website Mabe they will expand throughout the rest of the US.

Well H&M has been on the East coast for about 10 years now, I've been to the one in D.C, it's good stuff for cheap. I think it would be a good fit in the Pavillions or that Sakowitz building.

Oh, also, what's "LUCY"? Is it one of those I Love Lucy collectible stores?

And I didn't notice House of Blues on that list the first time I looked at it, but House of Blues is a good time, the food isn't fantastic or anything, but it's a fun atmosphere.

I think its gonna be Lucy like the one in Highland Village next to Sharper Image. Its good to see sorta upscale stores in Downtown atleast tourist and downtown residents would have a good shopping store mix, too bad most stores are gonna cater to the ladies.