Liberty Hall picture I found

terrbo

thanks for the picture. one of the unofficial top 50 bootlegs is from liberty hall 1974 along with his interview on KLOL. he always mentions liberty hall whenever he plays in houston.

liberty hall and armadillo world headquarters in austin were the first venues outside the northeast that bruce and the e street band played in the early 70's. liberty hall was also where he premiered the fever after KLOL asked him about the song on the radio.

boy i wish i could say i saw springsteen and the e street band in 1974 at liberty hall. too young and sheltered then. it would be 6 more years before i really heard his music and i have seen 50 shows and counting.

yea i am a boss fan, notice my name - e streeter.

Saw that image hanging on the wall at the Liberty Hall Poster Show here in Houston in February of '07. Big thanks to Mike Condray for making the show happen. Any event that he is a part of is worth attending. I have seen shows at lot's of venues across the country. Not one of them has the vibe Liberty Hall had!

Edited by tfboogie