Sign in to follow this  
flipper

For Sale - Parkwest (Westbury area) 3/2/2 - Remodeled $269,900

Beautiful wood floors, slab granite counters, undermount sinks, glass mosaic tile, glass shower in master bath. French Doors out to beautiful slate patio. Recent electric service, foundation repair, electric/plumbing fixtures, stainless appliances. Great attention to detail and quality throughout.

hr2233007-1.jpg

hr2233007-2.jpg

hr2233007-3.jpg

hr2233007-4.jpg

hr2233007-5.jpg

hr2233007-6.jpg

hr2233007-7.jpg

hr2233007-8.jpg

hr2233007-9.jpg

hr2233007-10.jpg

hr2233007-11.jpg

hr2233007-12.jpg

hr2233007-13.jpg

hr2233007-14.jpg

hr2233007-15.jpg

hr2233007-16.jpg

http://search.har.com/engine/doSearch.cfm?...&FOR_SALE=1

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&q=...&iwloc=addr

Please note for disclosure purposes, I am the owner and the agent for this property.

PM me if you have any questions.

flipper

Flipper, do you refurbish them ALL the same way ? Just wondering. I like the style, don't get me wrong.

Having owned a home in Parkwest for a few years, I can attest to the quality of the neighborhood. Many of the benefits of Meyerland, but without the Meyerland price.

I think I know why it hasn't sold yet. I have it on good authority from an expert house-flipper that nobody buys houses that have shaker-style kitchen cabinet doors/drawers. :lol:

Flipper, do you refurbish them ALL the same way ? Just wondering. I like the style, don't get me wrong.

Until we feel that something is outdated or not appealing, or we get sick of it :)

We try to find ways to be creative within each house though.

flipper

Ah, my old stompin' grounds! Parker Elementary, Johnston Junior High, and Westbury High. I wonder what these schools are like nowadays? Beautiful house though, flipper! I haven't seen tile done like that before in a shower with the big slab tiles, and I really liked it. Do you find that a pretty good number of homes in the Westbury area have foundation problems?

Ah, my old stompin' grounds! Parker Elementary, Johnston Junior High, and Westbury High. I wonder what these schools are like nowadays? Beautiful house though, flipper! I haven't seen tile done like that before in a shower with the big slab tiles, and I really liked it. Do you find that a pretty good number of homes in the Westbury area have foundation problems?

I think 77035 and 77096 keep the foundation repair companies in business :)

flipper

flipper

77025 (Braeswood) is supposed to be some of the most expansive soil in the city. Most expansive = worst for foundations.

flipper

I can certainly attest to the existence of foundation "issues" in 77035....may god bless Willowbend, and keep our foundations level and our walls free from cracks!

77025 (Braeswood) is supposed to be some of the most expansive soil in the city. Most expansive = worst for foundations.

Come to think of it, we did a house in 77025 (knollwood village) in 05. I believe we did ~60 piers on it!

flipper

My Parkwest house had about 20 piers, but amazingly my Willow Meadows house didn't have a single one and every door closed and every window opened.