Sicko Kills Mr. Buck At Family Wildlife Park

KatieDidIt

The constable's office brought in a bloodhound who they said knows what the killer smells like. Now they hope to find the person.

"We've logged this scent in as evidence. We know who you are. We've got your scent. We will find you. This is a senseless crime. That deer was -- we lost a dear friend. That deer was a friend to the thousands of people who would come and visit it," Laine said.

Bwahahahahaha! :lol: Ah, hahaha!!! :D

They've got his scent! That's rich. ^_^

Bwahahahahaha! :lol: Ah, hahaha!!! :D

They've got his scent! That's rich. ^_^

If that was the case, we'd see more blood hounds solving crimes.

This guy ain't coming back to Bear Creek anytime soon, and the dogs will never find him.

Stupid quote.

If that was the case, we'd see more blood hounds solving crimes.

This guy ain't coming back to Bear Creek anytime soon, and the dogs will never find him.

Stupid quote.

I just read it again and again and I can't stop laughing. They're going to log the scent as evidence! In my mind's eye, I envision a talking dog, trying to codify the scent in such a way as it can be understood by a jury.

'Smells like 2 parts steamed cabbage left out for three days, then put into a blender with 2 parts fresh housecat feces and one part Axe bodywash.'

Gonna go with some punk kid that either was showing off to a couple of friends with his daddy's rifle he snuck out of the house, or he just got a gun and wanted some target practice. A real hunter would NEVER do that. Kids are dumb, punk kids are even dumber and someone who was there or knew someone who was there WILL rat them out.

Gonna go with some punk kid that either was showing off to a couple of friends with his daddy's rifle he snuck out of the house, or he just got a gun and wanted some target practice. A real hunter would NEVER do that. Kids are dumb, punk kids are even dumber and someone who was there or knew someone who was there WILL rat them out.

Shooting is easier than cutting the head off. That takes a tough stomach. I can't even donate blood and I buy only boneless skinless chicken because bones and blood makes me queasy.

Shooting is easier than cutting the head off. That takes a tough stomach. I can't even donate blood and I buy only boneless skinless chicken because bones and blood makes me queasy.

Yeah, I took from this there was no shot. Just brutal decapitation. That deer was a pet, he licked people hands......

Sorry, didn't get to see the article on this CPU. Hmmmmm, they cut the head off you say. Well, they better take it to a taxidermist a couple of states away, who won't possibly hear this story. I am gonna bet that the whole scent thing that Niche is sooooo Giddy about was pertaining to the scent of the deer, and not the person who commited the crime you dipstick, and the inspectors have most likely asked all taxidermists in the area to alert them of any new deer heads coming in. Still think it is a punk kid though. I was field dressing deer at age 14 Puma, so cutting the head off for a 16 or 17 yr. old probably ain't that tough for those who may have grown up doing it. Like I said though, he/she is NOT a real hunter, just a REAL P.O.S. !

Wouldn't that be rather hard to do..... decapitating an animal with that much power before putting it down ?

Yah.. that would be sick.. but that would also be very challenging if not impossible.. esp with a buck with antlers like the article is showing...

They had to have put it down first...

I am gonna bet that the whole scent thing that Niche is sooooo Giddy about was pertaining to the scent of the deer, and not the person who commited the crime you dipstick, and the inspectors have most likely asked all taxidermists in the area to alert them of any new deer heads coming in.

Nope, the officials said that they had the scent of the perpetrator.

"We've got your scent. We will find you." Bwahahaha! ^_^

Wouldn't that be rather hard to do..... decapitating an animal with that much power before putting it down ?

Yah.. that would be sick.. but that would also be very challenging if not impossible.. esp with a buck with antlers like the article is showing...

They had to have put it down first...

Not really. Its a pet and maybe weighs 120 max. It was a small deer. Two guys can easily bring it down. And all it takes is one slit and it's all over.

Nope, the officials said that they had the scent of the perpetrator.

"We've got your scent. We will find you." Bwahahaha! ^_^

If that's the case, it's an obvious scare tactic. I am sure the dog is quite capable of deciphering both scents so if they can find the head, they can find the perp.

Don't know if this is true but they can apparently seperate overlapping prints now because of the chemical signatures are as unique as the fingerprints themselves. So, I feel confident the dog can seperate the smells.

I just read it again and again and I can't stop laughing. They're going to log the scent as evidence! In my mind's eye, I envision a talking dog, trying to codify the scent in such a way as it can be understood by a jury.

'Smells like 2 parts steamed cabbage left out for three days, then put into a blender with 2 parts fresh housecat feces and one part Axe bodywash.'

Guess you don't watch enough CSI (forensic science television), to be up on the new "Scent Database" tied into the NSA mainframe at Ft Mead, and cross referenced to the Anthony E. Zuiker Crime Lab super computers. I'm sure they got a hit on CODUS in about 30 seconds, just like Horatio does every week. It's just a matter of time before this butcher is tracked down and in custody. :lol: :lol:

On the reality side of this, is the only way this idiot gets caught, is he takes it into a legitimate taxidermist and get reported to the cops, or he brags to one of his friends and they turn him in for the reward. Other than that, Horatio Cain will have to come find him.

If that's the case, it's an obvious scare tactic. I am sure the dog is quite capable of deciphering both scents so if they can find the head, they can find the perp.

Don't know if this is true but they can apparently seperate overlapping prints now because of the chemical signatures are as unique as the fingerprints themselves. So, I feel confident the dog can seperate the smells.

Now we know what you watched last night, that seperation of print crap was a new technique they introduced last night on the Miami episode.

Now we know what you watched last night, that seperation of print crap was a new technique they introduced last night on the Miami episode.

....and you were apparently watching with me. <_< Thought it was pretty cool, if it is true.

• 2 weeks later...

Officers have arrested a man in the decapitation of Mr. Buck, a beloved deer at Bear Creek Pioneers Park's wildlife sanctuary.

Brandon Eugene Gregory, 23, was arrested at his home late Friday by Texas Parks and Wildlife Department officers and Harris County Precinct 5 deputies. He is charged with taking a wildlife resource without landowner consent

Officers have arrested a man in the decapitation of Mr. Buck, a beloved deer at Bear Creek Pioneers Park's wildlife sanctuary.

Brandon Eugene Gregory, 23, was arrested at his home late Friday by Texas Parks and Wildlife Department officers and Harris County Precinct 5 deputies. He is charged with taking a wildlife resource without landowner consent

Guess you don't watch enough CSI (forensic science television), to be up on the new "Scent Database" tied into the NSA mainframe at Ft Mead, and cross referenced to the Anthony E. Zuiker Crime Lab super computers. I'm sure they got a hit on CODUS in about 30 seconds, just like Horatio does every week. It's just a matter of time before this butcher is tracked down and in custody. :lol: :lol:

On the reality side of this, is the only way this idiot gets caught, is he takes it into a legitimate taxidermist and get reported to the cops, or he brags to one of his friends and they turn him in for the reward. Other than that, Horatio Cain will have to come find him.

Like most old school crime guys, I prefer a picture of the deer's head in a freezer in the suspect's apartment to overlapping prints or scents. May not look as cool as CSI, but it is far more effective in court.

I knew it was going to be some redneck bubba. Piece of filth.

Bubba don't live in no stinkin' brand new Class A apartments at the corner of West Road and Eldridge. No, this guy transcends bubba. In fact, bubba is outraged at the whole goings-on. This guy is just messed up in the head, is what bubba thinks.

A judge this morning increased the bail for Brandon Eugene Gregory and ordered him taken back into custody during Gregory's first court appearance on a charge accusing him of killing a beloved deer nicknamed Mr. Buck.

State District Judge Don Stricklin did not specify his reasons in court for boosting Gregory's bail to $15,000 and ordering that, if he posts it, he still must remain under house arrest.

[...]

A Crime Stoppers tip led officers to Gregory, who has a history of hunting violations with Texas Parks and Wildlife that date back several years, Longoria said.

Authorities also learned that he had two outstanding warrants in Waller County for failure to appear in court for a hunting violation and for improperly tagging deer.

If convicted, Gregory could be sentenced to 180 days to two years in jail and a fine ranging from $1,500 to $10,000.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metrop...an/6153096.html

A judge this morning increased the bail for Brandon Eugene Gregory and ordered him taken back into custody during Gregory's first court appearance on a charge accusing him of killing a beloved deer nicknamed Mr. Buck.

State District Judge Don Stricklin did not specify his reasons in court for boosting Gregory's bail to $15,000 and ordering that, if he posts it, he still must remain under house arrest.

[...]

A Crime Stoppers tip led officers to Gregory, who has a history of hunting violations with Texas Parks and Wildlife that date back several years, Longoria said.

Authorities also learned that he had two outstanding warrants in Waller County for failure to appear in court for a hunting violation and for improperly tagging deer.

If convicted, Gregory could be sentenced to 180 days to two years in jail and a fine ranging from $1,500 to $10,000.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metrop...an/6153096.html

What do you have to do to have someone decide that maybe you shouldn't have a gun license?

What do you have to do to have someone decide that maybe you shouldn't have a gun license?

Gun license? It was a stabbing. :wacko:

Reminds me of a teacher in high school that got all freaked out whenever anybody mentioned guns, whether casually, or even in the context of assigned reading from another class. She said that it was improper after 9/11. Somebody needed to remind her that the terrorists used boxcutters. And so I did with great pleasure.

Archived